Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CPD Hero Jim Mullen to Run for 41st Ward Alderman!



Cliff Carlson HT-

Officer Jim Mullen to run for alderman in 41st ward -what's over by O'Hare.

Jim was paralyzed over 20 years ago, when answering the call of duty
.

These folks, like Jim Mullen, are the men and women that our Media insult . . .the people the public needs to go through the door into the face of Thugs, Idiots and Lunatics armed illegally in Gun-Control-Sanctuary City.

UPDATE -
From: Jim Mullen
Date: September 14, 2010 11:42:14 PM CDT
To:
Cc: "William Boyle"
Subject: kilt run


Dear Cliff,
my name is James Mullen and I am a disabled Chicago police officer. Neal suggested I reach out to you and let you know all about my intentions. Sunday afternoon I'm going to announce my candidacy for the 41st Ward aldermanic race. I'm not sure if you're interested but I wanted to do the right thing and let you know. Neal has been gracious enough to allow me the opportunity.

Sincerely
James Mullen
Mullen Foods LLC.
P.O. Box 480-392
Niles, IL 60714

Mullen’s™
Chicago’s Finest Applesauce™

(877) 977-3663 toll free
773 716-9001
773 594-0925 fax


Bring it Home,Officer!

No comments: