Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hey, J'eat?" "Naw, J'ew?" - When Barry Met Bibi -Obama and Netanyahu Parlay Games


March 25, 2010 "Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday."


July, 6, 2010

On the White House Steps circa 11:55 CST -


Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu - "Hey, let me know this time , J'eat?'

President Barack H. Obama - " Naw, J'ew?"

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu - " Touching on immigration which it seems is a mutual problem of sorts what with borders, boycotts and such . . .now stop me if you heard this . . .Sid and Al were sitting in a Mexican restaurant. "Sid," asked Al, "are
there any Jews in Mexico?"

I don't know," Sid replied. "Why don't we ask the waiter?"

When the waiter came by, Al asked him, "Are there any Mexican Jews?"

"I don't know sir, let me ask," the waiter replied, and he went into
the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes and said, "No, sir. No
Mexican Jews."

"Are you sure?" Al asked.

"I will check again, sir." the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen.

While he was still gone, Sid said, "I cannot believe there are no Jews
in Mexico. Our people are scattered everywhere."

When the waiter returned he said, "Sir, no Mexican Jews."

"Are you really sure?" Al asked again. "I cannot believe there are no
Mexican Jews."

"Sir, I ask everyone," the waiter replied exasperated. "We have orange
Jews, prune Jews, tomato Jews and grape Jews, but no one ever hear of
Mexican Jews!"

President Barcak H. Obama - " So, there are no Mexican Jews."


Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu - " I Gaza go!"


Yep.

With an assist from Max Weismann -Center for the Study of Great Ideas

No comments: