Wednesday, September 03, 2008

MSNBC's Chris 'Milky' Matthews Starring As Fred Willard in Best in Show at RNC



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buck Laughlin: Excuse me if this off the subject a little bit, but just take a guess at how much I can bench press. Come on, what do you think? Take a guess. 315 pounds, at the top of my game, maxing out at 500!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buck Laughlin: Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?


I just caught Milky Matthews doing his faux tough-guy/genuine nut-ball shout over of a U.S. Congressman and a Senior McCain Advisor concerning Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's much anticipated speech at the Republican National Convention.

Like a Ritz Brothers movie on TCM it is hard to reproduce, but catch Milky on You Tube. I was reminded of the great Fred Willard in Best of Show - Dog Show Play-by-Play Man Buck Laughlin:

McCain Aid: Gov. Palin . . .

MILKY: How about it you two Is there a Woman out there - She is Gender Specific now that must be her ONLY reason for being on the ticket How about it?

Congressman: No, I

MILKY: You Gotta be kidding! You are Kidding me! She's a Beauty Contest Winner!

McCain Aid: Chris . . .

MILKY: Don't Interrupt . . .This is Hardball . . . I ask the questions here. Now Scranton where I'm from and was an altar boy who can still recite the Sucipiate Can Either of You? I'm a Speechwriter! Where's my copy of Palin's Speech. Why did I not get a call from her? Did you Congressman? No! I thought not! .........

Then it went surreal from there. Milky tried to do a Nuremberg on the two.

MSNBC is a joke. A sad, sad joke. Matthews needs straight jacket. Olbermann needs an enema. MSNBC should have its plug pulled.

Milky - Who's Piling On? Who Name Names!

MSNBC Milky that would be you and Olberbore and Butchie Maddow.

No comments: