a man who never quits is never defeated.
Because John McCain stood up our country is better off.
The respect he is given around the world is not because of a teleprompter speech designed to appeal to American critics abroad, but because of decades of clearly demonstrated character and statesmanship.
There has been no time in our nation’s history, since we first pledged allegiance to the American flag, when the character, judgment and leadership of our President was more important.
Terrorists, rogue nations developing nuclear weapons, an increasingly belligerent Russia.
Intensifying competition from China.
Spending at home that threatens to bankrupt future generations. For decades an expanding government ... increasingly wasteful and too often incompetent.
To deal with these challenges the Democrats present a history making nominee for president.
History making in that he is the most liberal, most inexperienced nominee to ever run for President. Apparently they believe that he would match up well with the history making, Democrat controlled Congress. History making because it’s the least accomplished and most unpopular Congress in our nation’s history.
Together, they would take on these urgent challenges with protectionism, higher taxes and an even bigger bureaucracy.
And a Supreme Court that could be lost to liberalism for a generation.
This is not reform.
And it’s certainly not change.
It is basically the same old stuff they’ve been peddling for years. America needs a President who understands the nature of the world we live in.
A President who feels no need to apologize for the United States of America.
We need a President who understands that you don’t make citizens prosperous by making Washington richer, and you don’t lift an economic downturn by imposing one of the largest tax increases in American history.
John McCain - enough said.
Sarah Palin - This tough, talented and tried woman has more experience in her clutch bag than the Junior Senator of Illinois has in the all the boxes of hidden documents at Un iveristy of Illinois -Chicago and then some.
Barack leaped over the gradus with the lines and pulleys fabricated by the Progressives who hold the DNC. The Media want Obama to be President- CNN rushed investigators to Moose Country, but never once sent anyone to visit the unemployed Steelworkers to whom Barack Obama said that he gave so much HOPE. Did they vet all that Hope in Hegewisch and Roseland and Pullman? Nope. No follow-up on Crazy Uncle Jere, now building a MacMansion in white Tinley Park. No interest in Billy Ayers who bombed buildings and worse and had his wired Daddy get him off the hook. No vetting. No nothing.
Bud White at No Quarter posed these nuggetsfor the Media to gnaw on.
1. Trinity United Church of Christ. Obama’s 20-year membership in an explicitly racist church, a church with rhetoric too hot for Oprah.
2. Rezko. Obama’s ties to Tony Rezko and the 2005 purchase of the Obamas’ home. Obama funnelling money to Rezko’s sleazy businesses.
3. Ayers. Obama’s extensive ties to unrepentant terroist Bill Ayers.
4. Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC). Obama and Ayers together dispensing tens of millions of dollars supposedly for educational organizations. Although now just being investigated, it’s known that money was funnelled to Ayers’ friend, radical Mike Klonsky, a founding member of the Maoist Party of the United States.
5. Minister Louis Farrakhan. Obama is surrounded by people like Rev. Willie Barrow, a friend and admirer of the anti-white, anti-Semitic Farrakhan.
The Obama Campaign and their Propaganda arm at MSNBC, CNN, Time-Warner, NBC, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, and the Chicago Sun Times are chasing their tails like Lanigan's Dog on bennies. You would think that would be news. Shucks, I do.
Click my post title for more.