Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MSNBC' Olbermann Asks Tough Question of President Obama





MSNBC's Keith Olbermann -I really like my friend's boyfriend and I think he likes me because online he started telling me how good looking I was and that if he didn't have a girlfriend, he would go out with me but he doesn't want to cheat on his girlfriend. What should I do?


President Obama, Gosh, Keith,Feeling Guilty? I feel like I've answered this question a thousand times already but since it keeps coming up I'll answer it again. You shouldn't do ANYTHING! Don't talk to him online if you two are only going to flirt. You have to think about what kind of a friend and person you want to be. Do you want to go behind a friend's back and flirt with her boyfriend? How would you feel if someone did that to you? It's not ok and it's not harmless fun. He's being disrespectful and you shouldn't encourage him. Finally, think ahead. Say you continued to chat online and he dumped his girlfriend for you. Would you trust him not to do the same thing to you? There are other guys out there who wouldn't dream of behaving like this guy. This guy is bad news and so are you if you keep chatting with him.


h/t - Teen Magazine

No comments: