Monday, March 09, 2009

Barbie's Fifty! Cougar Barbie, or Drive Three Kids to Four Different Sporting Events Barbie




Girl You'll be Woman Soon! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Neil Diamond! Where's Moose Gilmartin?

Moose Gilmartin, a critic with a discerning ear for quality music, would invariably treat a Neil Diamond offering with an abrupt and ripping swipe of the phonograph needle arm across the grooves of the record. CEEEEWRRRPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIPPFFFP. Followed by the deft Frizzbeeing of the tainted vinvyl against the wall and replacement of J.J. Jackson's recording of . . .

You don't know how I feel
You'll never know how I feel
When I needed you to come around
You always try to bring me down
Oh, but I know, girl, believe me when I say that
You are surely, surely gonna pay, girl
But it's all right all right girl
You can hurt me but it's all right
Hey now, one day ah, you will see
You'll never find a guy like me
Who'll love you right both day and night
You'll never have to worry 'cause it's all uptight
Oh, but I'm tellin' you girl and I know it's true
That I was made to love only you
But it's all right, all right girl
You can hurt me, but it's all right
Go on, yeah

Oh, oh, yeah
My my my baby, wow, yeah!
But it's all right all right girl
Hey, say it's all right all right girl
Now there's one thing I wanna say, hey, yeah
You'll meet a guy who'll make you pay
He'll treat you bad and make you sad
And you will lose the love you had
Oh, but I hate to say I told you so, but
Baby, you gotta gotta reap what you sow
But it's all right all right girl
You are payin' now, but it's all right
So goodbye, now, goodbye, girl
You're payin' now, say bye-bye
You hurt me once, you hurt me twice
Oh, but-a baby, that don't cut no ice
Hey, goodbye, baby



Much better for a fine come of age woman like Barbie!

Happy Birthday, Toots!

My two girls stripped hundreds of your clones 'Buck Nekid!' and one slept with Nekid Barbies under her feet as a nightime ritual - I kid you all not!


One German woman has the largest Barbie Collection in the World! Most American parents believe that their child held that honor.

Bettina Dorfmann to take a look at her record-breaking collection in Germany with an assortment of Squarehead Barbies or maybe even a Klaus Barbie? That was cruel.

J. J. Jackson is much more fitting a Queen Like Barbie, than goofy old Neil Diamond.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7929492.stm

No comments: