Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Vote for Mandy and the Bandits - Once Day -Anyway.


As a dedicated Hack, I love to help people I like.

I love Amanda Crumley and her band of splendid musicians and vocalists - Mandy and the Bandits.

Give Amanda and her crew a vote and help the Bandits earn a spot playing with Bela Fleck! Who's that you say? You gotta be kidding!

Hell, half of you wouldn't know the Judge with the hyphenated Irish Name on the last ballot and voted for him/her anyway.

Click my post title - and listen to two songs by Mandy and the Bandits

Hey everyone,

Wanted to thank you for all your support for my band with this contest, and let you know that the voting period has been extended 2 weeks to Nov. 15th!! Not sure why they did this, but regardless, we can still use all the help we can get!!

Click this link everyday, if you're able!

http://www.cbbfestival.com/contests/profile.php?aid=136

Make sure to verify your vote by clicking on the link sent to your email after voting! If it does not get sent to you inbox, check your junk mail, as sometimes it is getting sent there.

As a reminder, this is for a chance for Mandy & the Bandits to be considered for a performance slot at the Chicago Bluegrass and Blues Festival on Dec. 12th, to open for Bela Fleck and the Flecktones!

A tremendous THANK YOU to all of you and this is my solemn promise that this is my final email regarding this subject!!


Much love,
Amanda

myspace.com/mandyandthebandits

* If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please let me know and thy will be done.

1 comment:

BillyFish said...

Too bad I didn't see this when it was posted. I spent 20 yrs on the Western Slope. A good friend of mine was Bela's head roadie for a couple years. I just heard a guy I know interview him,about his next Junction show this month.