Saturday, May 24, 2008

John McCain: Ayers' Jefe, Hugo Chavez, Goes Joe Stalin on Opposition







Barack Obama's Radical Rabbi and Commie Chinaman, that Old Timey Chicago Clout Comrade Billy 'The Bomber' Ayers pledged this to Jefe Chavez:

President Hugo Chavez, Vice-President Vicente Rangel, Ministers Moncada and Isturiz, invited guests, comrades. I’m honored and humbled to be here with you this morning. I bring greetings and support from your brothers and sisters throughout North America. Welcome to the World Education Forum! Amamos la revolucion Bolivariana!

This is my fourth visit to Venezuela, each time at the invitation of my comrade and friend Luis Bonilla, a brilliant educator and inspiring fighter for justice. Luis has taught me a great deal about the Bolivarian Revolution and about the profound educational reforms underway here in Venezuela under the leadership of President Chavez. We share the belief that education is the motor-force of revolution, and I’ve come to appreciate Luis as a major asset in both the Venezuelan and the international struggle—I look forward to seeing how he and all of you continue to overcome the failings of capitalist education as you seek to create something truly new and deeply humane. Thank you, Luis, for everything you’ve done.



Well, Billy, Old Hugo is doing just a bang-up job of getting a Joe Stalin Style Revolucion right here in the Western Hemisphere. Today's Washington Post reports of Chavez going all Joe Stalin on political opposition.

BTW- Washington Post Obama apologist Dana Milbanks stated that he was going to expose the falsehoods behind postings, like my own, that point out the serious nature of Barack Obama's long and unexamined relationship and association with domestic terrorist Billy Ayers:

Dana Milbank: Okay, folks, thanks for paying attention to this technology-shortened chat. I'm off to expose the Obama/Hawaii/Communist story. Speak to you again when I return to planet earth.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2008/05/19/DI2008051901419.html
Let's see what you have, Dana. I'll link and print it here.

Click my post title for Obama's Minister of Peoples Education, Ayers, and his great pal Hugo.

No comments: