Sunday, January 06, 2008

McCain Trumps Mitt's Run on the Wonkosphere


Yesterday,

Mitt Romney's Boy Rangers flooded the Wonkosphere with anti-McCain posts and articles and continues today.

John McCain's Buzz Page reads like tributes to Drew Peterson ( the Bolingbroke Cop who looks like the Cowardly lion of OZ who disappeared (allegedly) his child bride # 3 r 4 and goes on Larry King to ask the Press to 'Give him His Life Back') or the scum-bag Chicago lawyer who key-ed a soon to be deployed Marine's car during the Holidays. Mitt's ATM Machine Makes Media Marvel!

It turns out that the poor kids at Wonksphere are victimized by the Math and Money as much as McCain. WonkoKev and WonkoSteve sent me two very nice notes on this problem to which I have replied:

Dear Wonko Kev and Steve,

Boys, thanks for the response to my inquiries concerning the less than balanced BUZZ allotted to John McCain out there in the Wonkosphere.

As a guy who takes the weather personally, I was taken aback by the Mitt-heavy attacks on what should be McCain's Buzz page.

After learning that algorithms were hard at play, I fully appreciate the depth and scope of the issue. I do not understand it, mind you, but be assured that I appreciate your pickle.

Mitt Romney has more money than Warren Buffet has in his couch and that is a formidable commodity when getting 'people to like you.' Hell, I 'd probably write nice things about Mitt, if he were to toss some Don Trump-Walking Around Money my way! I have an intrinsically larcenous heart in open combat with my basically loyal soul.

Thank God for poverty! Loyalty wins!

We need more loyal souls, pumping Pithy McCain Positive missives your way! I'll do what I can; but , boys, this guy has trouble with balancing his check book ( 'let's see . . . spent $700 on Courvoisier this week -subtract from $1,500 - eight check to myself at Keegan's Pub - no amounts Gadzooks!') let alone algorithms

I will post our correspondence Lads! Thanks so much!

Regards,

Pat Hickey

Now, McCainiacs get on the Wonkosphere and Fight Back!

2 comments:

colecurtis said...

You are so sweet Mistah Pat and here I went and burned their ear off I just hope that they are as forgiving of me.
Vicki

pathickey said...

WonkoKev and WonkoSteve are Aces with me!

They are just Rage -challenged, math whizzos. Good Kids that Mitt is taking advantage of - along with his paid stable of Video Rangers and Cyber Commanches.

The Poor Man is not rich in friends, like Senator McCain and must pay hired guns to shovel his manure - While I will gladly sling virtuous encomiums and wholesome tidbits for John McCain gratis - as do you, Miss Vicki, and all the Arny of Straight Talkers!