Thursday, January 31, 2008

John McCain: Illinois Rally for McCain - Vote - These Kids Would!




These Kids will not be Voting. Some people, comfortable here at home who live their patriotism through Talk Radio, say they will not Vote and they are more than able to do so and that is a Shame.

The Heroes with the empty boots overseas paid for their Right not to vote. Americans will vote.

John McCain sacrificed his political future to support our Fighting Forces defeating Islamist Extremism. I'll proudly vote for John McCain.


To all:

Bring your friends, neighbors and relatives, email all your acquaintances, we want a full house on February 1st, to meet and greet the next President of the United States, Senator John McCain. We will have signs to hand-out, there will be ample parking, the national media will be there. This is the last Illinois event for John McCain before the very important Illinois primary on February 5th so let's make it a memorable one for this great American Hero! Following the event there is also a fundraiser you can attend by purchasing a ticket here

COME TO A RALLY FOR
SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN

Friday, February 1st
Doors open at 5:00 P.M.
Event starts at 5:30 P.M.

Odeum Sports & Expo Center
1033 N. Villa Avenue
Villa Park, IL
(1/4 mile North of North Avenue/West of Rte. 83)

2 comments:

colecurtis said...

Well Mistah Pat you're darn right I will exercise my right always have and always will until I am unable to I imagine. People should be ashamed not getting out the vote when there is no excuse not to. when you look at those boots and guns it sure brings home the fact as to what it is all for and what it is all about. I wish that I could see the celebration be sure and take your camera and get us lots of pic's to share the joy with the rest of us. Mac will be in Alabama also but I will not be able to attend because of my health but I guarantee you that I will vote if it is the last thing that I do. I vote every opportunity because my Dad made sure that I knew what the price of freedom was. He drilled into me that freedom was not free because for everyone who gets the pleasure of living here in this great nation that someone else sacrificed for it.
V

colecurtis said...

I was going to leave this on the last post Mistah Pat but I got a phone call and had to close in a rush, but I decided it was worth coming back for because maybe it will touch someone that needs to exercise their right and get out and vote there are a lot of people this world over that wishes that they could have the liberty and freedom's that we have to be able to vote freely for whom ever they choose. So here is the quote that I wanted to leave earlier.
"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extenction. it is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again." President Ronald Reagan This plaquard always hung in my father's study and now it hangs above my computer in my den.
V