


Illini John McCain Volunteers
We will meet at the McDonalds @ 10AM CST ( Chicago Time) located at
1203 South 11th Street in NILES MICHIGAN - to give John McCain a hand.
See you There! Durkin's Buying!
Men, a Great Deal
1 day ago



Illini John McCain Volunteers
We will meet at the McDonalds @ 10AM CST ( Chicago Time) located at
1203 South 11th Street in NILES MICHIGAN - to give John McCain a hand.
See you There! Durkin's Buying!
Posted by
pathickey
at
9:01 AM
Labels: Jim Durkin, John McCain, Pat and Julie Brady
Dad always said that I couldn't find my butt with both hands. I can. Allow me to add this imperative -“Defend the unborn against abortion even if they persecute you, calumniate you, set traps for you, take you to court or kill you." - Pope Francis to celebrate Pro-life Mass, Vatican
I am a
Canna
What Flower
Are You?
4 comments:
So we're a world traveler now are we? Sportin about and name-droppin as you flit through society. I believe you are enjoying the political flair way too much.LOL
The JC Penny Henry Kissinger - taller and Romney-esque chiselled good looks - n'cest pas - but affordable.
Interesting that McCain is not competing in the pander-fest about the auto industry like Huckabee and Romney.
Pat....McCain just got the endorsement of South Carolina's largest paper, The State.
http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html#5707216038501158146
Post a Comment