Monday, June 21, 2010

I Gotta Piece of Mike Houlihan - I Won't Say Which, But I am Now a Film Producer


" . . .So . . .Hickey took all of his Mercury Head Dimes up to Beverly Bank and asked the girl for a Certified Check Made out to Our Irish Cousins and his Cousin Willie cashed it! Hickey took the short bus to school."






I just bought a piece of Mike Houlihan's New Documentary Film - Our Irish Cousins (click Post Title). Actually, I made a tax-deductible donation.

As a civic minded patron of the arts in Chicago, I believe that my financial largesse is needed to make sure that fine films find their way to a public athirst for features that build community.

I call upon every Big Shoulders Gaius Maecenas to drop a few Jacksons and help Mike Houlihan get this work out of the can and threading the projectors in fine theatres near you!

No comments: