Monday, January 18, 2010

MSNBC Ed Schultz - The Voice of Reform :"I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."


SCHULTZ (23:02): "I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."

I worked with two old gents at Orchestra Hall in 1969- one a Ukrainian Red Army Vet of WWII and the the other a Polish Hussar who attacked Nazi tanks on his horse and armed with a lance. I walked in on an argument between the Slavic combatants - Stanislaus Stascowics replied to Roman, "Kiss My Ass! That's what you are!"

And then, I heard about the Progressive Hermann Goring on MSNBC ( The Tool Shed) giving Voice to Real Genuine Reform in the Massachusetts Senate Race -

Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are!


Bid Ed Schultz is a Lulu. What Stash said, Ed.

No comments: