Friday, January 08, 2010

City of Chicago Streets and Sanitation Heroes - Great Job!



I left the house at 5:45 A.M. and the side streets Maplewood - Rockwell & etc. were thick and deep with powdery white stuff. At 107th Street East Bound - it was as clear as President Obama - "Let me be perfectly clear!"

Perfectly clear on Western Ave. Northbound! I stopped at Karim's Flagship Dunkin' Donuts on 104th and grabbed a tall one for the ride from Bidya - "Good Morning, Patreek!"

Back onto Western and fair sailed to 87th Street and again it was as clear as a teenage girl's face before the St. Rita Homecoming! Ashland ditto, from what I could tell, as was Loomis.

I headed northbound at Racine and the street was clear as was 79th Street.

I pulled into the lot at Leo High School ( cleared by our fine team ( Derrick, James and Commanding Officer Ronnell Reynolds) at 6:15 A.M.

Wonderful job by the 19th, 18th, and 17th Ward Sanitation Crews!

The Chicago Streets and Sanitation heroes - the guys behind the plows did another magnificent job for the Citizens of Chicago! God Bless you and keep you safe!

No comments: