Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Let The Velvet Fog Blow The Snow Away!



Snow! Really?  I tried writing something -saved it and went to Leo HS, because it looked to bad out there. It was.  When I got to Leo, I cahnged what I had begun to write.

It took me forty five minutes to get to Leo HS today.  Left the Hickey Family Compound on Rockwell at 4AM;  got to Kareem's Dunkin' Donuts at 4:25 ( six blocks), but Western Ave and 79th Street were well plowed.  I pulled into the lot at Leo at 4:45.

I listened to Mel Torme Live at Marty's and managed nicely without any superfluous obscenities, blasphemies, vain threats to whomever, or spin-outs.

Let the Velvet Fog be your snow-plow!



You gotta love Steve Allen!



How about it?


Here is my favorite When Sunny Gets Blue and one by the great June Christy!


 Drive with Care everywhere!

No comments: