Friday, October 04, 2013

The Integrity Desert at 1600 Pensylvannia Ave. and the Resident Desert Fox



Normandy 1944 -" Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning." Erwin Rommel, The Desert Fox

Omaha Beach 1944 -“I had no friends beside me,” Conwell said. “If a guy fell beside me, I let him. The English had told me don’t stop to help. I know that might not have been the Christian thing to do, but it kept you alive. I just went with it. The object was to stay alive and it worked for me.” Creed Conwell D-Day Omaha Beach survivor
MLK-barricade-barrycade


WWII Memorial  2013 -  National Park Service Spokesman Carol Johnson told reporters today that the orders to close the the World War II memorial in Washington, DC during the government shutdown came from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), which answers directly to the Obama Administration.
"O.M.B (Office of Budget Management) sends everything down to the other agencies," said Johnson.


"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" President Barack H. Obama 44th Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America and waffle aficionado

No comments: