Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wrong Again, Chubalito! Founding Fathers Refute Michael Moore


Ben Franklin - " Single shot, my derriere, Thomas!"

Thomas Jefferson - "Indeed, Citizen Ben, at the first report from British Brown Bess, I intend to ride the 9 down their Limey-ass!"



I never owned a gun in my life; nor, do I believe that I ever will; nevertheless, Michael Moore, the guy who ate Flint, has his opinion and history another.



Last night on Piers Morgan, liberal filmmaker Michael Moore suggested that if the founders knew about modern weaponry they would probably have supported more gun control.
Moore noted that when the founders wrote the Constitution, they had guns that took 15 minutes to load a firearm that could fire one shot.
“Now, if the founding fathers could have looked into a crystal ball and seen AK-47s and a Glock semiautomatic pistols, I got a feeling they would want to leave a little note behind and probably tell us, ‘you know, that’s not really what we mean when we say bear arms.’”
During the segment, Piers Morgan said he startled by the “flawed gun culture” as people in Colorado started to purchase more weapons.
“It angers me that people are reacting like this.” Morgan said insisting that the answer was not to flood the country with more guns. Washington Examiner

http://washingtonexaminer.com/michael-moore-if-founding-fathers-saw-an-ak-47-they-would-support-gun-control/article/2503101

No comments: