Thursday, May 06, 2010

Il Rep. Kevin Joyce - A Man Stands for Kids and Reform-12 House Mice Republicans Scurry to Their Holes


"Think back to why you ran for office," said sponsoring Rep. Kevin Joyce, D-Chicago. "Was it for a pension? I doubt it. Was it to protect the leadership of a union? I doubt that. Actually in all cases, I believe each and every one of us here got involved to try and make a difference in the lives of our fellow man."

I have known Kevin Joyce, my State Representative and neighbor, for many years. He is Anti-Abortion and has seven children; He is for School Reform and sends his children to Catholic Schools.

He is tough man of a tough breed. Kevin Joyce is an example why I still tend to vote Democrat -locally. Kevin Joyce takes a hard look at the issues that face our community and votes his heart and well-tuned mind in the best interests of the people who vote for him.

I voted for one Republican in last thirty years, John McCain, and am sorry that I did so.

I get asked by some doctrinaire Republicans and Democrats why I remain a Democrat, given my social conservative views and the gimlet eye that I cast on the leadership of the publicly funded PACS that masquerade as Labor ( SEIU, Teachers Unions & etc.). I can vote for a Republican like Rep. Jim Durkin ( Western Springs) or the only real talent in the Illinois Republican field , Dan Proft. These are men.

Twelve ninnies of the GOP betrayed the taxpayers and children of Illinois - the Twelve Apostles of PACs- Brady, Brauer, Cavaletto, Cole, Eddy, Kosel, Mathias, Bill Mitchell, Jerry Mitchell, Moffitt, Mulligan, Pihos, Poe, Pritchard, Ramey, Reboletti, Reis, Rose, Sacia, Saviano, Tracy, Watson

These goofs do rise the level of arch-rodent - they are mice. They are enthralled to the PACS - Planned Parenthood, SEIU and all the rest.

Learn from Kevin Joyce and grow a metaphorical pair.

"Think back to why you ran for office," said sponsoring Rep. Kevin Joyce, D-Chicago. "Was it for a pension? I doubt it. Was it to protect the leadership of a union? I doubt that. Actually in all cases, I believe each and every one of us here got involved to try and make a difference in the lives of our fellow man."

The Twelve GOP Mice ? Save your parsing and the compelling narratives for WTTW fanny smoochers and editorial board mopes.

I am proud of State Senator James Meeks and Representative Kevin Joyce. They are why I remain a Democrat - locally.



http://www.cdobs.com/

No comments: