Friday, April 25, 2008

John McCain: Crazy Uncle Jere Pigeon-Holes All Us AmericanChickens




He's Back! Get Ready! Bill Moyers has Crazy Uncle Jere ready to toss bat guano at AmeriKKKa and 'garlic nosed' Americans. I love garlic. Can't say the same about the deep thinking Black Liberation Theologian building a mansion in Tinley Park, IL., but he sure explains Barack Obama's vision for America. A jigsaw puzzle of demographics - the University of Chicago Tweedy Dumbers will love this vision, almost as much as they love domestic terrorists.

It is clear to me now. The Great Uniter, Senator Barack Obama is a Balkanizer. His spiritual guide, Bat Guano Crazy Uncle Jeremiah Wright made it clear:

"He's a politician, I'm a pastor. We speak to two different audiences. And he says what he has to say as a politician. I say what I have to say as a pastor," he said.

Let's he's a pastor, Barack is a politician, I'm a teacher, Billy Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are unapologetic terrorists, my boss is a school President, Tommy Ward is a millwright, most of my family are stationary engineers ( IUOE Local 399), Gino Ford is an electrician, Framin' Eamon is a Carpenter's Framer, Terry is a Choir Director, Tom Roeser is a Renaissance Man, Ron Gidwitz is a Philanthropist, Keith Olbermann is Enormous, J.C. Gutierrez is a Contractor, Eddie Carroll is a Roofer, Ben Vereen is a Hoofer, Jim Frogge is chemist, Nick Novich is a restaurateur, Second City Cop is a Police, John Rubery is a Marthon Pundit, . . . Man we will need subtitles and parsing aplenty in Obama's New Politics America.

Worked swell in the Former Yugoslavia.

No sweat. John McCain speaks like a President of the United States.

Click my post title for the return of Crazy Uncle Jere

No comments: