Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hipster Olympics - A Tambourine in Every Fist . . .or a PBR

 

  "The case is like that of a strong man dressed up in a woman's garb; you maintain your chastity, your virility is unimpaired, your body is free from base submission - but in your hand is a tambourine"  - Seneca -tutor to the 1st Hipster Emperor Nero

"I've been through windows, doors, tv's, and chairs/ But I never let go /And I pulled out most of their hair" Hank Williams Junior - American Patriot



The malady - fops




The Antidote -manly virtue*




Oh I'd love to knock the hell out of you And if you keep messin around I'm going toSo if you're looking for trouble Tell you what you doCome over and get the shit knocked out of you 
Now I have always been a peaceful manBut I get hostile if you screw up my plansDo unto others as you like done to youBelieve me brother that is the golden rule 
I've been through windows, doors, tv's, and chairsBut I never let goAnd I pulled out most of their hair Now I've mellowed a lot since then So it takes two secondsFor me to knock the hell right out of you
Oh I'd love to knock the hell out of you And if you keep pushin my button I'm going toSo if you're looking for trouble Tell you what you doCome over and get some shit knocked out of you 
Now ladies and gentelmen I know that David Allen Coe thought he had the Perfect Country and Western songBut you don't have to talk about Drinking, or prison, or dying, or divorceAll you have to talk about is The basic deep down human emotion We all feel insideThat's why this is the Perfect Country and Western Song Cause I'd love to knock the hell right out of you
Yes sir right away!

No comments: