Question: Who said the following? Was it Barack Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Dick Durbin, former Governor Pat Quinn, Rahm, or some old dude with beard and BO? More importantly, do you swallow this stuff?
“Constant revolution in production, uninterrupted disturbances of all social conditions, ever-lasting uncertainty and agitation, distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen prejudices, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions are swept away, all new formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.”
Hey, Kid! have a shiney new Saccagewea Gold Coin for the first kiddie who can tell me who uttered the idiocy above posted - it was not Muriel Abbott.
If you do not, you know that
- Rahm Emanuel is Toast on April 7th
- Barack Obama is sad disappointment to most folks, but can't stop working his gums.
- The South Side Irish Parade will be packed with Chuy-lligans
- Elizabeth Warren is a daft grifter
- The News Media is only loud
- Most Academics Can't Spell Academics
- Schools Are Empty of Scholars
- Your Neighbor Knows More than Eric Zorn, Carol Marin and WTTW Under Torture
- Cars are better than Bikes
- Bike Lanes on the south side are hilarious ( do travel Vincennes south of 63rd) and empty
- Parking should cost no more than $0.25 per half hour
- City Transit should allow all forms of American currency
- Forrest Claypool (CTA Boss) should find his own means of employment
- Rahm's two brothers will provide him with Golden Parachutes - we are now off the hook
- Bruce Rauner will wish that he was Pat Quinn
- Dick Durbin is a walking euphemism
- Your voice, your vocation and your vote matter to all of us
April 7th 2015?