Karen, you know what's coming and from whom -tic-tock;tic-tock . . .
The voucher bill failed because Republican legislators — and the weak-willed GOP leadership — caved to state teachers unions that fund Republican campaigns and viewed vouchers as a threat. But charter schools are ascendant. John Kass Chicago Tribune
Now, it is time to relect -
- What's the over and under Jean Claude's time left on the job?
- When will the next schools crisis demand another "march" ?
- When will Rahm and Jesse Sharkey share a meal at Manny's Deli?
- Where will the money come from to make the contract valid?
- How's Pat Quinn?
- When will parents get serious about School Reform? Vouchers.
- What's over and under on Karen Lewis' tenure as CTU President.
- When does Jesse Sharkey make his move to purge Karen Lewis?
- How's Pat Quinn these days?
- When will the Illinois GOP become something other than Judy Barr Topinka's path to another job?