Saturday, July 11, 2009

Senator Patrick Leahy Fights Torture With Tortured Earnestness!


Democrat Patrick Leahy, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said in a statement that the conclusions of this review should help shed more light on these rule-of-law issues that the previous administration avoided for a long time.

"This report underscores why we should move forward with a nonpartisan commission of inquiry," Leahy said. "Without a thorough, independent review of decisions that run counter to our laws and treaties, we cannot ensure that these same mistakes are not repeated. Such a commission must have bipartisan support to be able to truly get to the bottom of these issues with objectivity and credibility."
Click me Post Title to Follow More!!

Leahy: Well, you got me here so do your worst, but by God, I'll take one of you with me! I know your game. Get me into that tiled room and then out come the rubber hoses!
Bush Gang: Oh, there's a fire, is there?
Leahy: You ugly, great brute. You have sadism stamped all over your bloated British kisser!
Bush Gang: Eh?
Leahy: I'll go on hunger strike! I know your caper. The kidney punch and the rabbit clout. The third degree and the size twelve boot ankle tap.
Bush Gang: What's he on about?
Leahy: I'm a soldier for the Republic! You'll need the mahogany truncheons on this boyo.

Or, Something to that effect.


http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gbmJ61GItjVdbI6rLlbNlq-8wneA

No comments: