Members of Chicago Bureau of Revenue 2015?
For now, at least, Emanuel is promising not to devote taxpayers money to a museum that will house Lucas’ formidable collection of artwork and film-making memorabilia if Chicago wins a heated competition with Lucas’ home town of San Francisco.In a City far, far from reality and long. long from history comes this latest tale of Super-Egos riding the backs of Helots* ( dull, hard-working, religious family centered taxpayers and home owners) until they go the way of those little sand critters in monk outfits from the first Star Wars movie.
Spielfogel said the Star Wars creator, who is married to Chicago businesswoman Mellody Hobson, will be offered a long-term lease for $1-a-year. But there will be no taxpayer subsidy, unlike the $30 million in annual support the Chicago Park District provides for 11 other museums on park land. ( Emphasis: The FORCE)
Parking? Remember Parking? That was a common feature to neighborhoods. The automobile was means of conveyance for workers and their families which was afforded a place in front of their homes on the paved streets of this city free of charge near the residences, but with a modest tax on streets designated and zoned for commercial use. Automobile drivers are not loved and barely tolerated.
Five acres of public parking on Chicago's lakefront and south of Soldier Field are being offered to a Hollywood mogul and his Chicago businesswoman domestic partner: George Lucas and Mellody Hobson.
Mrs. Lucas is a product of Princeton and John Rogers's Ariel Investements (Desiree Rogers/Arne Duncan are Ariel Alumni).
Ariel/Rogers, in the spirit of Michael Sneed, is Thisssss Close to the Obama White House and closer still to Chicago's City Hall.
Chicago was a city of neighborhoods.
Chicago is being smart-sized into a hipster strip-mall
Chicago is not your grand daddy's Chicago. You pay to park, you pay to drive, you pay to drink water, you pay-to-play, you pay to ride, you pay to keep lawyers wealthy, You pay.
What do you get?
- Chicago has the nations most dangerous neighborhoods - I am working in the Tops (#1.) in America. Proud top do so.
- Chicago has most Bed Bugs!
- Chicago ranks fourth in the nation as the most unliveable based upon these determinants
- Most Corrupt City Government in America!
Property Taxes/Water Taxes/Utility Taxes/Speed Camera Taxes all help keep Helots down and huddled away in their close-knit ethnic, or minority-ignored neighborhoods. Isolation is the first step in the process.
- Violent crimes per capita from the FBI’s 2011 Uniform Crime Report
- Average unemployment rate between 2010 and 2012
- RealtyTrac's 2012 foreclosure rate for the city
- Income taxes
- Property tax rates based on median real estate taxes paid and median home values in 2011 per the U.S. Census
- The change in median home prices between 2009 and 2012
- Median commute times to work for 2011 based on U.S. Census data
- Weather - temperature, precipitation, and humidity and 9. -Net Migration
The property being bartered for Daniel Burnham's lake front parks of the people, for people and by the people of Chicago is where Bear Fans tailgate. Now, that is going the way of coin ($.25) operated parking meters, because the domestic spouse of an Ariel Investments player made some space man movies that turn carbon foot-prints into role-playing zombies.
* Helots - Helots always could dream of being emancipated, and we know that the Spartan government did indeed sometimes liberate groups of helots. They were known as neodamôdeis and had the right to serve in the Spartan army, which also meant that they shared in the spoils. Former helots are also recorded as rowers.
The system collapsed in the fourth century. In 371, the Theban commander Epaminondas defeated the Spartans at Leuctra, and later, he invaded the Peloponnese, where he liberated the helots of Messenia. The helots of Laconia appear to have been emancipated later by the reformer kings Cleomenes III (235-222) and Nabis (207-192).