Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How Many? Q & A in the Parishes



Q. How many guys, what had jobs with the city, but don't any more and still know some guys that are heavier than whale poop, does it take to screw in a light bulb?


A. I dunno exactly, but my brother's girlfriend's father's boss's secretary's sister's next-door neighbors' priest's cousin's union shop steward's uncle's Knights Of Columbus, over by Father Perez, Sergeant-of-Arms's nephew's best friend did it real cheap for me once. You didn't hear it from me - Shakman and all. Call the guy, but on the quiet. Who's Marist got this week?

2 comments:

Jim Bowman said...

You funny guy, Hickey. Ver' funny.

pathickey said...

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little #$%^ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to #$%^in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?