Wednesday, July 02, 2008

John McCain: AP - The Poll Smears the Homosexual '90's; 18th Century Playwright John Homosexual and Midway Hero Ens. George Homosexual


This morning Associated Press ( AP) told me that I would rather have 'Cue with Slim Barry than Tiger John McCain. Not so. That would be akin to attending a Mahler Series at Chicago Symphony with one who enjoys Theresa Brewer Hits. I have personally witnessed Senator Obama's avian-like nips at the Spartan paper plates at Cousin Willie's St. Paddy's Day Irish Breakfast and at the free buffet at Leo High School Boxing Nights at Bourbon Street.

Barack, quite frankly my dears, eats like Gandhi with the trots 'No, thank you, I have had quite enough - this one seedless grape was wonderful; I am a Muslim and a Hindu and a Christian and a Jew and so are all of you.'

While I have it on the very best authorities, a couple of guys I know, that Senator McCain dines likes the cautionary words of Mammy to Scarlet O'Hara in Gone with the Wind -'eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!


This afternoon, I learned from my pal, Skinnydipedinacid ( that is a Flemish name I believe) of Ankle Biting Pundits, that AP stepped on it's credibility Johnson with this FABULOUS story!

It appears that AP is indebted to some sponsor Word Nazis and any use of the word GAY is so offensive to them that GAY must be deleted and replace with the word Homosexual.

That ends any references to the

- 1890's in America known as the Homosexual Nineties

- 18th Century British Poet/Playwright author of the Beggar's Opera John Homosexual

- Battle of Midway hero and sole survivor of Torpedo Squadron 8 Ensign George Homosexual

Never gets to weird for me.

In times to come, if AP employs cut and paste methodologies, will an odd anachronistic study of Prohibition in the last decade of the 19th Century in America be titled - The Roaring Homosexual 90's?

'Had to ask. The Flintstones, I might add 'had a Homosexual Old Time!'


Do! Please do, click my post title for the link to AP's Homosexual Olympic Report!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the list inform should acquire more info then it has.