Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli
Hi C? Nope. Capri Sun? Damn tastey! Keith Olbermann? Now, your talking Margaret! America's Number One Juice Bag!
This morning, just before the first blizzard of the Spring darted down on Chicago, I walked up to Kean Gas for coffee. I checked the headline of the Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun Times, and The Southtown Star to see if MSNBC's hours of hysterical screaming and repeating about a Senator Obama's Pasport Broachment being the Hindenburg, Pearl Harbor, Lunar Landing, Nixon Resignation, Sox ( Red and White) Win! banner story of our times.
Nope Nothing.Click my post title for The Swamp: Chicago Tribune's Mike Dorning's fine report on this little story.
Here, Keith - let me explain it to you. Now, I am just a regular guy, mind you. I wear socks when it snows -like today; make sure that I opened the garage door before I back out - that stuff. Here's how it is:
1. You are - and the whole gang at MSNBC as well -shilling for Barack Obama. No sweat. He is a great guy. I'm backing John McCain.
2. Obama is in the jackpot because of his judgment in his friendships with Tony Rezko, Rev. Wright, convicted domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn and just not being ready to make a run for the Presidency. Hence, they want a tail for you clowns to chase and workup some self-righteous flatulence to fill air-time.
3. You have the personality of a dial tone.
4. A square can not be a circle - hence the Latin axiom above.
5. Nothing that you say matters much to people who actually work for a living, pay taxes, Honor their Country, attend religious services, practice what they preach, get really outraged by anything Radio Heads or Baritone Bozos, like yourself, have to say.
6. Stay out of Quaker Meetings - the inner light only goes so far.
7. The Dalai Lama told me and the crowd up at Keegan's Pub that, once he is finished with Red China, he is coming to MSNBC and give you the public ass kicking of the New Millennium - of course that was at the South Side St. Paddy's Parade and he had put away four or five Guinness Bombs. But, just the same. Keep an eye out for that baldy chap in Red Robes. The Man has a set of Guns on Him!
8. The Easter Bunny . . . we'll let that one simmer for a while.