Barack Obama began his political career as a community organizer on the south side. It would be difficult to imagine that he was not swept up into the mythology against Burge and his men taking shape on the south side at the very time he was honing his political skills and building his power base.After all, Obama’s political base is tied to both factions that came together in the wrongful conviction movement. One facet of Obama’s political power is clearly the black caucus of the south side. Obama also clearly has ties to the white, upper middle-class radical faction of the wrongful conviction movement as well, for his friendship and alliance with former Weather Underground terrorists and PLO allies like Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers has been well documented.And like both these factions, Obama shares their intense antipathy to law enforcement and the criminal justice system, an antipathy born out throughout his presidency. Author and CPD Officer Martin Preib 2016
Can't agree more. President Obama will go down in history as the first Black President, the first Abortion President, the Gay Marriage President, The Transgender Bathroom President and the President who ordered the strike on Osama Bin Laden. That is pretty much all that he accomplished in eight long, self-congratulatory and mediocre years.
I voted for Donald Trump. I am a Democrat, a Catholic, skilled trades pro-labor, anti-Communist and anti-Corporatist voter. The last eight years and last thirty years here in Chicago and Cook County have proven to be the foundation poured and set for an oligarchy. This is a Banana Republic that uses Marxist-Progressive rhetoric to mask corporate state economics that employs TIFS, Zoning, Untouchable Slum Real Estate moguls with a backdoor key to the White House, Banks, blue-stocking law firms, University and 501(c)3 treasure houses, a supine disinterested media and villainous political grifters to turn millions into billions, while retaining the votes and good will of the very people they looting, marginalizing and murdering.
Yep, urban Thug homicides and Police memes about racism are the shiny objects used to distract the masses from their evaporating pensions, unsafe neighborhoods and wretched public schools.
America was becoming the Banana Republic that is Chicago and Cook County, Illinois.
I voted for Donald Trump in the hope that all of this might slow its pace.
Silly me, it sure appears that voting for Trump means much more. The elites are trembling.
In the last 40 days, President Trump has
- Nominated Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court - confounding the abortion industry and haters of Justice Scalia
- Saved the Coal Industry - confounding Bill Nye the Science Guy and other Gore Shills
- Ok'd the Keystone Pipeline -confounding Warren Buffet's railroading of the environment, Native Americans and Union workers
- Set about the deconstruction of ObamaCare - confounding the pharmaceutical giants, the insurance grifters and Nancy Pelosi
- Killed the Trans Pacific Partnership - confounding Richard M. Daley, Red China and South China Sea pirates
- Challenged Sanctuary Cities - confounding Blaze Cardinal Cupich and other American Episco-politians
- Stocks are nuts and going up, up and up - confounding George Will, David Brooks and Michael Moore
- Trump talks to Russians, but has yet to sit down with Chance the Rapper
- Trump bad mouths ChiRaq - for real?
- Trump has a big building named after him, but the street sign is gone
- Trump never barbecued with Bill Ayers
- Trump has no slum properties with Valerie Jarrett, Allison Davis, or Judson Miner
- Can't speak French