Thursday, February 04, 2010

Way to Go, Brownie! Mark Brown's Screwed Pooch, or the Scott Lee Cohen Saga

I'm Mark Brown - Seen Me?

Mark Brown. What can be said? Mark Brown is a Progressive, Cop Hating true believer Olympian Look-Down The Schnozola At the Helots Scribbler!

It seems that Scott Lee Cohen gave Mark Brown an exclusive peek into his arrest jacket, but Newshound Brown knows better!


The problem for Cohen was that he made his announcement to me, and I wasn't taking him very seriously.That's why I told Cohen at the time that nobody even knew who he was, let alone cared enough to want to read about his dirty laundry, and I didn't see the need to go into it. ( emphasis my own)

I was only writing about him because of Cohen's line of work: pawnbroker. I'd never heard of a pawnbroker trying to break into politics, let alone aspiring to being a heartbeat from the governor's office.

But Cohen insisted he thought it was important to make the incident public right from the start, because he didn't want it to come up later and look like he was hiding something, a la Blair Hull or Jack Ryan.
. . . Gosh, yeah, Mark! After all that EXHAUSTIVE research you did on Bill Ayers /his odious Old Lady and Tony Resko and Crazy Uncle Jeremiah Wright and all those loose ends you tied up! Shockingly busy, have you been Brownie?


How was I to know way back then that the Democratic voters of Illinois would be so dumb as to elect him, brainwashed by millions of dollars in advertising about his job fairs?
Ask?

If a policy paper is not written by some think-tank mope, or he is getting political feed and 'who-to-hate' memos from drips like Rep. Mike Quigley, or Police Abuse tips from slugs like G. Flint Taylor, Jon Loevy and other bottom feeders, Mark Brown does not have much to write . . .or wrong.


The problem is that Cohen has no business being lieutenant governor, not to mention governor, which will only become more obvious in the days ahead.

Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him.


How's that again, Cupcake?

The problem is that Cohen has no business being lieutenant governor, not to mention governor, which will only become more obvious in the days ahead.

Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him.



Way to go Brownie . . .Jerk. ( emphasis my own)

No comments: