Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Alexi! Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts! Zorba Durbin is going to School You on Coming Clean?


Within this arena, which grows more stable night after day, generations work and love and hope and vanish. New generations tread on the corpses of their fathers, continue the work above the abyss and struggle to tame the dread mystery. How? By cultivating a single field, by kissing a woman, by studying a stone, an animal, an idea.


Nikos Kazantzakis from Zorba the Greek




"I believe he(Alexi) will be more forthcoming. There are some things we do know and should acknowledge. He (Alexi) has not been involved with his family bank for four years.The current portfolio of that bank, only 9 % of those loans reflect loans that were on the books when he(Alexi) left the bank 4 years ago, so the loan package out there now at that bank is substantially different. I think he should come forward. He's talked to me about it what happened there, he's very proud his father started this bank and built it up from nothing. The controversy there whether it reflects on Alexi himself personally or the banking practices remains to be seen, but I've encouraged him to answer all the questions." Senator Dithering Dick Durbin


Alexi, my south sider's response to the Senior Senator from Illinois, were I you, would be -

"Thanks So Mucking Fuch!"

Now! Click my Post Title and Dance! "Come on, my boy!"

No comments: