Wednesday, February 03, 2010

News Media Love Kiddie Diddler Roman Polanski and Hate Mel Gibson?


"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said"
Mel Gibson to Dean Richards of WGN

"A$$hole." -(sotto voce) to Dean Richards of WGN



Mel Gibson is a Catholic. The Press hate him. The camera and the fans love him, Sweethearts.

He seems like a good guy.


Dean Richards of WGN Radio and TV and Medill check casher tried to gotcha Mel about a drunk-driving, booze fueled Jew -baiting rant years ago. Is he an anti-Semite? Hell I don't know.

Shucks, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan are all getting quality press after some solid Hymie Yarmulke Yanking and threats of Genocide.

Jews and Catholics seem to get along here in Chicago. I get my Mick up whenever Jews are targeted.

One of my happiest memories was watching my cousin jump out of the car I was driving and cold-cock a Frank Collin American Nazi at 63rd and Kedzie in 1974.

Mel Gibson is a talented guy, a deeply flawed guy, a pretty sincere guy and he is a Catholic. Jim Caveziel a very talented guy and guy who seems to be pretty squared away is also a Catholic and he gets pretty dim treatment from the American Media that soft-soaps race baiters, lesbian psychotics, Abortion Happy harpies, dope snorting comics, and child molesters who mouth Progressive platitudes.

Mel Gibson seems like a good guy. No less a Jewish talent than Jackie Mason thinks so as well.

Dean Richards? Well, old disc jockeys need a shtick, too I suppose.

No comments: