Saturday, November 29, 2008

Transporter, 7 - Jason Statham is Pat Hickey , . . .Strother Martin is Pat Hickey . . .some movie guy is . . .







Mission - Transport Seven St. Cajetan's Girl Volleyball teammates from the Crestwood Kerasotes Multi-plex where each dropped a double saw-buck ( $20)and change
on a movie ( Transporter 3) that will go to disc and HBO Cables Pay on Demand before Christmas.

Vehicle - 2008 Chevy Malibu LS

My Rules

1."Never change the deal. . .Dial Never Change the Dial"
2."No names" -There's Seven of the little manatees
3."Never open the package" -It's probably over-coated Kerasotes Popcorn drenched in that 40 Weight oil shot out of those pumps that the Fat Kidd who breathes through his mouth never cleans.
4."Never make promises you can't keep".)

Pat Hickey: Fasten your seatbelts.

St. Cajetan's 8th Grade Volleyball: They are going to kill us.

Pat Hickey: You really should think more positive.


Pat Hickey:What's the first rule when entering a man's car?
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: [take their feet off the seat] Respect a man's car, a man respects you.
Pat Hickey: Rule number two?
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: Greet the man. Good evening, Transporter.
Pat Hickey: Good afternoon, Ladies.
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: Can we play the game now?
Pat Hickey: I would think your brain would be too tired after a whole day of school.
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: You're just afraid we're gonna win.
Pat Hickey: I'm afraid you're gonna be too worn out to do your homework.
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: It's Friday, We don't *have* any homework.
Pat Hickey: In that case: the game.
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: Yes!
Pat Hickey: But first, what's the third rule of the car?
[Seven Girls buckle four seatbelts]
Pat Hickey: Good.

St. Cajetan's V-Ball: But nice try, I'm impressed. Took more than a driver to figure this out.
Pat Hickey: I haven't figured it all out yet.

St. Cajetan's V-Ball: Can We PLEASE change the radio station?? Please
Pat Hickey: Perhaps I can help you! What part are you a little... how you say, "thick" on? ( Sub-title "thick" is Limey for Moron)
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: You. Why?

Pat Hickey:- Oh well, that's the easy part. It's a business deal, pure and simple. I'm for hire to he highest bidder. And in this case, the highest bidders were the Colombian cocaine cartels that wanted these pesky lawmen off their backs.

St. Cajetan's V-Ball: [about getting three into a seat belt] It hurts a lot.
Pat Hickey: Look at me. I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you a lot.
St. Cajetan's V-Ball: Promise?
Pat Hickey: You know my fourth rule? Never make a promise you can't keep.

St. Cajetan's V-Ball - Can we stop at Marco's Beef!!!! Please
Pat Hickey - What's Rule # 4?

St. Cajetan's V-Ball - NO Marcos, Transporter???(Seven Voices as One At the Tops of their strep-vulnerable Throats!!!!)

Coach said to fake right
And break left
Watch out for the pick
And keep an eye on defense
Gotta run the give and go
And take the ball to the hole
But don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game
Just keep ya head in the game

And don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "J"
Just keep ya head in the game

U gotta
Get'cha get'cha head in the game
We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game
(repeat 3x)

Let's make sure
That we get the rebound
'Cause when we get it
Then the crowd will go wild
A second chance
Gotta grab it and go
Maybe this time
We'll hit the right notes

Wait a minute
It's not the time or place
Wait a minute
Get my head in the game
Wait a minute
Get my head in the game
Wait a minute
Wait a minute

I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta
Get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game
(repeat 3x)

Why am I feeling so wrong
My head's in the game
But my heart's in the song
She makes this feel so right

(SPOKEN)
Should I go for it
Better shake this, yikes!

I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta
Get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game


Pat Hickey- RULE # 5 - no more . . .

St. Cajetan V-Ball

Coach said to fake right
And break left
Watch out for the pick
And keep an eye on defense
Gotta run the give and go
And take the ball to the hole
But don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game
Just keep ya head in the game


The Best In The Business Is Back In The Game. Coming Soon Transporter The High School Musical! Drive with two hands on both guns!


Click my post title for your Holiday Gift Giving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're not writing about politics you are one of the most entertaining reads I know of.