Thursday, April 02, 2009

Progress Illinois 'Scores' Anti-Catholic Bigot PZ Myers to Attack Congressman Shimkus


Our Bearded Clam-anti-Catholic Bigot* PZ Myers! Mollusks Love Attention!

Can anyone out there score me some consecrated communion wafers? There's no way I can personally get them -- my local churches have stakes prepared for me, I'm sure -- but if any of you would be willing to do what it takes to get me some, or even one, and mail it to me, I'll show you sacrilege, gladly, and with much fanfare. I won't be tempted to hold it hostage (no, not even if I have a choice between returning the Eucharist and watching Bill Donohue kick the pope in the balls, which would apparently be a more humane act than desecrating a goddamned cracker), but will instead treat it with profound disrespect and heinous cracker abuse, all photographed and presented here on the web. I shall do so joyfully and with laughter in my heart. If you can smuggle some out from under the armed guards and grim nuns hovering over your local communion ceremony, just write to me and I'll send you my home address.
PZ Myers

Progress Illinois is an SEIU Progranda Tool and it uses other Tools - Tools Like PZ Myers who is tenured Biology Teacher in Minnesota.

CLICK PZ - (Pretty Zygote ?) Myers' Anti-Catholic Spew. In a world where a geek like this is safe, because Veterans like John Shimkus fought to protect weak and stupid people as well as good productive Americans, Progress Illinois will pay money to attack the protector. Go figure.

PZ Meyers is a coward - a sad little man with a pay check. God Bless Him!

The guy is a clown, but Progress Illinois is a huge tent.

When John Shimkus debunked Cap and Trade - one of the wheels about to fall off the Obama Economic agenda and one that will consign President Obama to the Kid's Table at the next G20 Summit - if he gets invited back - the idiot industry - MSNBC and SEIU e.g. went to war on Congressman John Shimkus (R.IL) from Central Illinois' Coal Country.

Progress Illinois touted this infamous anti-Catholic bigot to debunk Shimkus?

SEIU is paying you clowns with working people's Union Dues?

*http://progressillinois.com/2009/3/30/biologist-rebuts-shimkus-strawman

No comments: