Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Trump Really Has Me Upset? Not Really.

The Helsinki Stinky, President #45, Donald J. Trump has really  upset all and sundry. His remarks that say that he trusts Vlad the Bad more than Jim Clapper and Mullah Brennan have gotten the Old Maverick John McCain back in front of cable camera men and made Butch Maddow grind her gender specfic incisors.

Als de hemel valt, krijgen we allemaal een blauwe pet
(Translation: If the sky/heaven should fall, we will all be wearing blue caps

Me?

I am not a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggge Trump Fan, for ever, BUT  doing just fine. Thanks so much. I mean it's not like Trump sold guns to a Drug Cartel, or deliver $I.4 Billion cash on air-lifted cargo pallets to Iran.

Update, post Helsinki:
  • My teeth did not fall out 
  • I Have not had the Miseries, the Twizzles, or the Vapors
  • My oatmeal went down without a problem 
  • I do not require fundoplication surgery . . . today
  • Tinea pedis is not a problem
  • My night terrors have turned into 25 Cartoons
  • Feel like having me some Clancy's Pub Pot Roast Rolls
  • I found a Double Sawbuck in my dryer
  • The Boss said I was doing swell work
  • The Dutch Club Borrel is August 16th
  • Chicago Special Olympics received a donation of $ 100,000
  • Lawman  is back on the Western Channel
  • David Muir is having no problem with cue cards
  • The Zebra Sisters has disappeared
  • McNally's and St. Cajetan's are doing great
  • Cardinal Cupich has one swell pallium
  • My car is almost ready to pass the Illinois Emissions Test!
Helsinki?

Must be some serious, low-down, Trumpolicious bullshot dgoing down!

Oooooo Bing Cherries  $1.99 a pound at Mariano's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Art Film Comments from Bill West said...

Hi
Please send me your email

bill

hiebel billhandw@gmail.com