Friday, March 15, 2013

My Advice to The President As He Heads To Israel



While engaging the verbal fellators of Politico in whimsical chit-chat, The President betrayed a dangerous option for quality time while in Israel.


President Obama is still coming to grips with his loss of anonymity and says he fantasizes about exploring cities, unnoticed and without hordes of security guards.
“Sometimes I have this fantasy that I can put on a disguise and, you know, wear a fake mustache. I could wander through Tel Aviv and go to a bar and have a conversation,” he said in an interview with Israeli Channel 2 ahead of his trip to the Middle East next week.
Ideally, on a trip to Israel, “I’d love to sit at a cafe and just hang out. The last time I was there, as a senator, I still had the option of wandering through the Old City in Jerusalem. That option, I think, becomes  a lot tricker when you’re actually president.”

I respect and honor the Office and worry about a fellow citizen. Please Mr. President, before you wander out for that incognito Tel Aviv pub crawl . . .leave the Toothbrush at home.

No comments: