STEP UP TO THE PLATE FOR SPECIAL OLYMPICS
Houli's pitching his best-selling book and donating a chunk of the proceeds to Special Olympics this Sunday at Bourbon Street.
Crosstown Challenge, Sox vs. Cubs
Sunday, June 28th
Noon to 4PMBourbon Street, 3359 W. 115th Street
Here's what Real Americans can do -
1. Show Yourself! Crack open the wallet and your $25 goes to Special Olympics and gets you food & booze
2. Watch the game!
3. Meet Southside wackos!
5. Cry when your team tanks!
6. Spring some dough for the Special Olympics!
There's-Raffles, silent auction, & more.
7. Mingle -Hot chicks, fat guys!
Now this last item causes me more than concern!
8. "Get lucky with local slut Finoola Hooligan!" - is this gambit to unload a cousin who should have 'taken the vail' Houli?????
Valet Parking available - So bring your Valet, too!
See you Sunday!