I have been a selfish man.
All of my thoughts, words and deeds for last several weeks have been about
- Raising more money for the guys attending Leo
- Getting the bus started
- Dealing with the huge horn grwoing out of the left side of my schnoze
- Praying for some really suffering people, kids with cancer and Chicago's Iron Man Great Shepherd -Francis Cardinal George
- Salting the walkways
- Finding a someone to cover my bus driving duties next week when I get my beak clipped
- Worrying about my motives in all things
- Worrying about my limitations
- Worrying that if I do go to see American Sniper, which I probably will not, because the my lady frined cringes about the violence on Dora the Explorer and shuddered like my hard wood floors when the CXO passes my house, all through UnBroke, will I be required to attend Tea Party rallies
- Worrying that, somehow, I have made Speaker John Boehner cry . . .
The Campaign Flyers snapped out of it -my self-serving care for family, friends and freedom.