Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Muslim Right Stuff from NASA Imams Bolden & Chuck Yeager!


“When I became the NASA administrator, [Obama] charged me with three things,” NASA head Charles Bolden told al-Jazeera. “One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering.”
NASA Imam Bolden!

The Obama Adminsitration Insane Clown Posse gets bigger with each passing moment! Endless, like Space itself, this parade of idiots.

The Right Stuff, Allah be Merciful Imam Chuck Yeager's Koran for Islamist Hero Space Voyagers:

I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit and then I read the Prophet. Rock the Casbah!
Chuck Yeager

If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to push it, and when to back off. Like when then President screws the Pooch! Good Indicator!
Chuck Yeager

Later, I realized that the mission had to end in a let-down because the real barrier wasn't in the sky but in our knowledge and experience of supersonic flight. It was Crusader hatred of the One!
Chuck Yeager

Most pilots learn, when they pin on their wings and go out and get in a fighter, especially, that one thing you don't do, you don't believe anything anybody tells you about an airplane. Because it is Written!~
Chuck Yeager

Never wait for trouble. Wait for Seconds.
Chuck Yeager

Rules are made for people who aren't willing to make up their own, Like CAIR!
Chuck Yeager

There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. Only God Can Make A Tree! Chuck Yeager

You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don't give up. You strap on C-4 and walk into a market full of Jews and Crusaders
Chuck Yeager

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done. Except of course the Lap Dance of the 1,000 Virgins, Chevas Regal and Marloboro Light 100s by the carton!!!!! Allah be Good to me!
Chuck Yeager

No comments: