Thursday, June 19, 2008

John McCain: Meet Your Obama National Security All Stars! Yikes!


Secretary of State Madeleine " "Bill Clinton lied, but nobody died." Albright

Senator David “I think it is a disservice to the American people.” Boren, former Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Secretary of State Warren "I don't want to talk about intelligence matters."Christopher

Greg "I welcome this opportunity to speak for President Clinton" Craig, former director of the State Department Office of Policy Planning
Secretary of the Navy Richard " “I think we need to treat our leaders and our enlisted people the same way. "Danzig

Representative Lee “That's common sense. We're not there yet.” Hamilton, former Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee

Deputy Attorney General Eric " "In some ways, I came in as prepared as I could have been because of my 12 years in Public Integrity," Holder

Dr. Tony "I hope that when we do run into incidents involving casualties, there is not then a great outcry for pulling back. It is terribly important that when you use military power and send American soldiers out, you do it unflinchingly so you don't invite such attacks.” Lake, former National Security Advisor


Senator Sam "Leadership must be established from the top down."
Nunn, former Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Secretary of Defense William "I do not have for you at this time anything that I might characterize as a definitive response to this idea."Perry

Dr. Susan "I plead guilty as charged to wanting to move and get things done and occasionally being impatient." Rice, former Assistant Secretary of State

Representative Tim feels “strongly that a person who opposes a woman's right to choose should not chair the Democratic Party.”Roemer, 9/11 Commissioner

Jim "As you know, Barry, under the current rules of engagement, if SFOR comes across war criminals, they can detain them. "Steinberg, former Deputy National Security Advisor


All Quotations Belong to each Player on Team Obama: NSA!

No comments: